Senior Sales Manager (US)
We’ve created an AI-based solution for a decades old problem: municipal road management. Our product is intuitive, makes our customers’ lives infinitely easier, is award-winning and has been adopted across multiple countries in Europe. Vialytics was founded in 2018 in Stuttgart, Germany and recently closed a Series A round of $10m.
We’re in an incredibly exciting growth phase and are always looking for great people to join us!
As a Senior Sales team member you will:
- Own and independently manage your sales own region
- Generate leads through cold calling, attending events, and networking in your region
- Get to know (and love!) decision makers at all hierarchical levels
- Collaborate with the marketing team to continuously optimize our marketing channels
- Help us to continually improve and streamline the sales process as we navigate new markets
- 3-5 years of experience in Saas / technology sales
- Comfortable working with members at all levels of an organization
- Drive for results
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm about our solution and introducing it to a new market
- A technology enthusiast with an interest in the digitalization of public administration
- Our customers are the mayors of cities and municipalities. You will get to know exciting personalities and work on something that serves the public: better roads
- Our company is at an incredibly exciting growth phase with a recent Series A round of $10 million and customers across multiple countries
- With us, sales is fun! Our work is innovative and award-winning
- We’re a highly collaborative, cooperative and open minded team. We value new ideas, new approaches, and new people
- Paid time off: vacation days, sick leave and parental leave
- Highly competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Professional Development budget
- Remote work
- Referral Bonus
Our US team has an office based in New Jersey and predominantly works remote.
The OTE salary range for this role is $160k - $300k (110-150k base). The salary for this position is determined based on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, relevant experience, education, or particular skills and expertise.
Vialytics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Senior Sales Manager (US)
Loading application form