Type of contract : Full time job
Possible Starting Date: Around September or later
Vialytics is a young, aspiring company specialized in smart-city which revolutionizes the management of road infrastructures. We actively contribute to the preservation and maintenance of roads in Europe by democratizing road diagnostics. Our smartphone solution, coupled with artificial intelligence, automatically detects damage to roadways and provides a basis for work by field agents.
We already have more than 200 partner local authorities in France and Germany who use our solution to plan and coordinate the maintenance of their roads. The French team is in full development and is looking for additional support to accompany its growth!
You will be fully integrated into the local French team and the Marketing team in Germany. You will be responsible for developing the Marketing and Communication branch in France. You will work closely with the Sales and Customer Success team. As a key member of the team, you will have various tasks that will give you a complete vision of the functioning of a startup.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the missions you will have to perform
- Planning and creating creative content for our website, newsletters and social media platforms,
- Monitoring and preparing webinars and events,
- Planning and implementing of marketing campaigns,
- Monitoring of the market evolution,
- Analysing of marketing indicators.
- You gained at least 1-3 years of professional experience in Marketing,
- You are a dynamic, creative and inspire us with your entrepreneurial spirit,
- You are enthusiastic about startup ecosystems and smart cities,
- You know how to take responsibility and set goals for a methodical and rigorous work,
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral in French and English (German is a plus).
What we offer
- To be part of a close-knit, young, dynamic and authentic team in contact with the founders
- A unique entrepreneurial experience in a fast-growing startup
- The discovery of the B2G environment: sales process with local authorities, public tenders...
- Personal coaching on business development methods
- An office space in the heart of Paris near the Louvre
Don't hesitate and apply now!